- North Sydney
- $87600 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Global brand
- Progression and project work opportunities
- Fantastic team culture and management
This firm are a famous, global brand who are investing a lot of money into the improvement of their ERP payroll system. Due to the project work they are looking for a new Payroll Officer to join their team on a 12 month contract to permanent basis.
Their impressive office is based in North Sydney close to all public transport links. You'll have wonderful views of the city! They are an impressive organisation that are consistently growing and you can be a part of the change.
Your day to day duties will include:
- This is a full function payroll position
- Processing approximately 500 employees on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Entering new starters and termination calculations
- Enterprise agreement and award interpretation
- Calculation of tax and super
- Assist with project where necessary
In order to be considered for the role you must have at least 3 years experience in a full function, end to end processing role similar to this. Please ensure you have high volume processing experience (300 employees +). Please also ensure that you can commit to at least 12 months, there is view to permanency, however you will initially be signing a 12 month contract.
This role is paying approximately $80,000 + super per annum. Although there is no parking on-site, there is easy access to all public transport. The Management reward their staff with a magnitude of benefits such as tea, coffee and snacks provided throughout the day. They offer a wide range of discounted products and services too that i am happy to discuss with you.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online - Mel Hasip is managing this role.