- $110000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Newly created role
- High performance team leading marketing of a growth category
- Large well renowned business and brand
Our client is a well established and well renowned industrial product supplier with a long history and track record in the Australian market. After a period of rationalisation and with ambitious growth targets on their agenda they are now looking to add in an experienced category Marketing Manager to their team.
In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for
- Developing Product Marketing plans to deliver effective market penetration and brand strength
- Managing product positioning and messaging of products within category ensuring that capabilities, value to the customer, differentiation in the marketing is communicated in related marketing materials
- Operating as a ‘centre of excellence’ in championing the use of the relevant areas brand guidelines ensuring all product marketing materials are delivered on-brand, both visually and in messaging
- Planning and executing Category Marketing plans deliverable to agreed deadlines
- Establishing strong and respectful relationships with suppliers and category teams to ensure the creation of a close understanding of how best to support them and the execution of category marketing plans
- Contributing to the development and execution of Category marketing strategy and plans
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record of delivery in a Product or Category Marketing role from within a product orientated environment. A sound project manager and stakeholder engagement specialist, you will possess strong numeracy, influencing and negotiation skills. Proactive and committed to continuous improvement you be goal orientated and will thrive in an autonomous role.
Our client offers candidates the opportunity to work and develop as part of a high performance team and fast paced culture. Working under an extremely high regarded and accomplished GM of Marketing you will be able to accelerate your career and maximise opportunities offered. A competitive salary package and fun working environment are offered.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Shermer on 9195 2346.