- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- 21 days ago
- Learn from the best – highly qualified professionals with continuous professional development
- Exposure to varying and interesting clients
- Modern offices, amazing views and the most up to date Technology
- International opportunities
An exciting opportunity for an Audit Supervisor/manager to join an audit division in established Top50 Chartered Accountancy firm in the CBD.
This family friendly company has maintained high quality relationships dealing with clients who were initially start-ups to being well established in the market with high revenue generation.
This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic professional with a desire to provide leadership for the team of high calibre individuals on the audit division team.
The firm is known for the quality of service to their clients and dedication to forming deep and lasting business relationships. They have offices in both New Zealand and Australia and offers everything from Business Advisory to Superannuation and Taxation services. They have a very friendly and professional culture in which they recognise success.
If you are looking for a firm that values your work life balance as much as your career with encouraging your future development, this could be the place for you.
- Maintaining close client relationships and actively pursuing new business opportunities and reviewing the audit practices and related services.
- Identifying risks and manage appropriately
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams
- Monthly accounts management including balance sheet reconciliations, accounts payable, intercompany loan accounts, bank reconciliation and payment processing
- External compliance with internal and external requirements
- Working independently on small to medium assignments and assisting senior team members with large assignments
- Supervising a team leading training and development
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the same profession
- Degree qualified in accounting or other business discipline
- Experience within an Australian audit practice and be seeking an opportunity to progress
- CA qualified
- Willingness to be an active and valuable team member and possess the drive and ambition to take control of your own destiny
- Good knowledge of income tax, GST and accounting standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organising
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Analysing and presenting recommendations
- Demonstrate technical knowledge, leadership skills and excellent communication
- Learn from the best – highly educated team of professionals
- Strong emphasis on continuing education and providing regular, on-going, specialised training and development.
- Opportunity to work on a broad and complex client base
- Supportive working culture
- After work Friday drinks – sociable friendly environment
- Amazing views and great CBD location
- Strong work life balance and family friendly culture with fantastic balance of social and professional interaction
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org