- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- Global leader in content production and distribution
- Customer centric business
- Global reach across multiple countries
Our client is a global leader in content production and distribution whose powerful brands leverage its virtual and physical networks to attract and enjoy qualified audiences. They rely on creating lasting and exclusive relationships between the content it offers and its customers. They have a presence in multiple countries and a number of outlets in Asia Pacific across Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and India.
As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate level of stock is maintained for the business to achieve its sales goals.
- Assembling and analysing data relevant to creating the sales forecast and purchasing needs, such as historical data, market trends, seasonality, stock, lead times.
- Assessing supplier performance and adjusting forecasts based on results
- Work with procurement team to have visibility of inbound stock and its effect on future orders
- Work with merchandising team with regards to slow moving stock, and find solutions for these
- Develop sales forecasts for new products and therefore stock allocations
- Involved in S&OP discussions
- Ensure KPIs are met
- Continuous improvement of forecasting models and techniques
- 2+ years experience in demand planning ideally within FMCG
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain or relevant field
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced on Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be a self-starter
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to join a global business within the retail industry.
Dir: 02 9195 2384