- $115000 - $125000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Team of 8 staff, full control over quality systems and processes on site
• Opportunity to join a business enjoying real growth in recent years
The client is a food manufacturer enjoying great success in recent years, boasting high levels of investment the client requires a Quality Manager for their site delivering into the major supermarkets and food service businesses.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager the newly implemented Quality Manager will be repsonsible for quality assusrance across the site. With a large team you will be expected to implement best practice systems and processes in order to achieve high quality delivery to end users. Specifically you will:
- Manage the team and systems on site to achieve highest quality production for major super markets
- Ensure compliance to all company systems and requirements
- Work closely with operations to ensure right first time production and reduced defects
- Actively investigate and resolve all Non conformances, implementing and training teams on NCR policies and removing root causes of quality issues
- Manage and lead all internal audits
Your Degree in a food or engineering related subject will be complimented by an extensive background as a Quality Manager gained from within a high volume food business. You will have proven your ability to lead a large team and have best class exposure to BRC audits and ideally ISO9001 and continuous improvement methodologies. You wll be able to evidence where you have implemented quality systems and processes within food manufacturing along with displaying a pedigree of "right first time production".
$125,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2831