- NZD70000 - NZD90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Global leader in content production and distribution
- Customer centric business
- Global reach across multiple countries
Our client is a global leader in content production and distribution whose powerful brands leverage its virtual and physical networks to attract and enjoy qualified audiences. They rely on creating lasting and exclusive relationships between the content it offers and its customers. They have a presence in multiple countries and a number of outlets in Asia Pacific across Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and India.
As the Inventory Planner, you will be responsible for establishing effective inventory plans for all areas of the business leading to highest level of sales at the lowest total cost.
- Manage stock levels and purchase orders, ensuring Stock Cover and Out of Stock KPI Targets are met.
- Assistance with the roll-out of the company’s new inventory planning system, SCOPE.
- Manager master data
- Set-up promotions and coordinate stock transfers to clear down obsolescence or discontinued stock
- Follow-up stores on improving Supply Chain KPI performance
- Establish effective process for new product buying forecasts at store level.
- Ensure high standards of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- 12+ months experience in inventory management
- Proficiency in Navision or other ERP systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including advanced Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills in inventory management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Results driven and team player
An exciting opportunity for an Inventory Planner to make a real contribution in a global company within the retail industry.
Dir: 02 9195 2384