- North Sydney
- $170k to $190k package + bonus
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Leading Financial Services organisation in Sydney CBD
- Management of Internal Audit Portfolio, Executive Stakeholders & high-performing Team
- Dynamic & Engaging Culture which promotes Flexibility
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation known for their employee engagement, culture, flexibility, and great reputation in the Australian market.
They are seeking a high caliber and dynamic Senior Internal Audit Manager to lead and deliver a portfolio of audits and manage a high performing team.
- Leading a team of 5 consisting of Internal Audit Managers and Senior Internal Auditors
- Leading and delivering a portfolio of Audits across the business
- Being the key decision-maker across all audit engagements and determining the scope & direction of all audits
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Maintain a high-performance team culture
To be successful, you MUST have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- 9+ years of experience across Internal Audit. Additional experience across Risk Advisory, Compliance, Governance, Culture and Conduct will be highly regarded
- Specialisation in Financial Services, Banking or Insurance
- The ideal candidate will have an Internal Audit background within a major Bank or Insurance organisation.
- Big 4 First Movers with an Internal Audit background across Financial Services, Banking or Insurance will also be ideal. Any secondment into Risk Advisory or Governance will be highly regarded
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment amongst high-performing Senior Executives and team members
- Experience managing senior stakeholders through to EGM level
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $170k to $190k package + bonus
Please call Neha Jain on 0421 114 847 for further information.