- North Ryde
- $70000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Global market leader.
- Innovative & forward thinking organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Our client understand that being first to market also means being first in quality, reliability and performance. They do this by working with our customers to create an innovative unique, tailored and environmentally friendly, sustainable solutions and services that truly deliver business efficiencies and simplify the life and work of our customers. This organization could not enjoy success without a passionate and committed workforce.
The Warehouse Manager is accountable for the all Order cycle processes within the DC, ensuring timeliness, correctness and completion of all processes throughout the operation. As the warehouse manager you will drive productivity and quality assurance throughout all Out-bound activities. You will train, develop and motivate your team and ensure your team handles all inventory safely and securely to avoid Over, Under and Damage to inventory as well as ensuring stock dispatched is within quality standards. You will lead by example, living the company Values and manage the performance of your staff and sections.
- Manage order cycle processes, Pick/Pack in full on time.
- Ensure Order integrity throughout outbound process to customer.
- Prompt investigations to resolve customer issues with corrective action plans.
- Monitor and report KPI measures to agreed formats.
- Manage Out-bound performance through scorecard reporting.
- Assist staff with development/growth through goal setting and pro actively manage performance of the staff.
- Promote engagement initiatives throughout team and DC.
- Communicate with team through shift start-ups, huddles and team meetings.
- Promote continuous improvement projects within key areas
- Action and deliver projects within agreed time frames.
- Ideally 3PL fast paced warehouse experience
- Completed High school or equivalent
- 3-5 years warehouse experience managing teams of 10+ staff
- Experience with WMS platforms
- Excel, Office experience
- Business reporting skills
- Good communicational skills
- LO License: Order picker
- LF License: Fork-lift
- Experience within a 3PL environment is highly regarded.
This is an ideal opportunity for a junior warehouse manager looking to take the next step in there career and gain senior level management exposure.
Dir - 02 9195 2384
MOb - 0413 959 015