- $170000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• High profile market leader
• Based Brisbane or Melbourne
About the Organisation
Join one of Australia's market leading organisations. With a huge ANZ footprint, iconic history and exceptional reputation for quality in its products and services, this organisation is a genuine multi-billion dollar business group that continues to grow.
About the Role
This leadership role will take responsibility for motivating and inspiring a procurement team with responsibility for high value spend categories. You will combine strategic initiatives with business critical procurement functions including category management, stakeholder engagement and delivery of best in class sourcing and supplier management that delivers optimal outcomes and measurable wins.
The successful candidate will have a proven track-record of success in drafting and executing strategic category plans; working collaboratively with stakeholders and suppliers to deliver success combined with a motivating and inspiring leadership style. You will be adept at working with an array of difficult challenges. With an insightful, proactive and commercial mindset you will identify issues and work to resolve using your analytical, fact based approach combined with an influential, customer service orientated demeanour.
- Excellent career prospects and investment in people culture
- Salary commensurate with market rate and role scope
- Can be based in Brisbane or Melbourne
- In the first instance please upload your resume using the link provided.
- For a confidential discussion of your CV please call Christian Bloomfield 0432 929-983