- $65000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Global Pharmaceutical Company with market leading brands
- Outbound calls to existing and warm customers
- Dynamic culture and supportive team
A leading global Pharmaceutical company with a large portfolio of well-known non-prescription products/brands as well as a range of prescription medicines. They have a supportive, dynamic and friendly team culture and are currently seeking an experienced Telesales Representative to look after a territory of existing customers.
As a Telesales Representative, you will be assigned a defined territory of existing customers as well as sales objectives and targets to achieve.
- Outbound calls to warm customers
- Achieve sales objectives & contact targets for assigned territory
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the product portfolio
- Effective cycle and call planning
- Account management – establish new and build on existing relationships
- Contribute and attend sales meetings – national, bi-monthly and cycle
- Build relationships, manage accounts and provide excellent customer service
- Establish strong knowledge of product portfolio and competitive products
- Telesales/sales experience in Pharma, Medical, Health or FMCG industry
- Ability to generate sales over the phone
- Understanding of commercial business operations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with and achieve set KPIs
- Able to prioritize and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Must be a team player and prepared to work with others
Join a successful leading Pharmaceutical company with recognized and well-known brands and a friendly, vibrant team culture.
Handed an existing customer database to manage – NO COLD CALLING!
Permanent office-based position in North Sydney
Offering $60,000 - $70,000 + super + bonus, depends on experience
Earn bonus quarterly based on sales results
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.