- Salary details available on request
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- High value and complex transactions
- Work with market leading Partners
- Fantastic salary and benefits on offer
Leading top tier firm with an unmatched reputation for delivering the finest commercial legal advice that has been developed over more than 150 years.
As one of the largest international law firms, this firm is a consistent winner of awards and ranked globally within top 5 law firms. They have a strong commitment to their staff and providing a down to earth and teamwork focused environment with a dedication to everybody’s individual professional development.
We are seeking Solicitors and Junior SAs for ECM/Private Equity and M&A/Takeovers.
You will be working closely with a team of leading corporate M&A lawyers ensuring you develop both your technical and business development skills. Also working across a wide range of clients, including private listed companies, investment banks, and global private equity funds, you will work on a range of high-profile transactions across public and private clients, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and private equity.
What you need:
- At least 2 years PAE gained from a reputable national or international law firm in a similar corporate role;
- Exposure to high value M&A transactions;
- An interest in business development would be advantageous;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail;
With a proven high retention rate, this firm is well known for their down to earth and friendly environment, offering impressive list of benefits. Internal training and development is offered along with a set structure dedicated to develop your career.
They also offer a range of benefits and initiatives to help you manage stress, stay fit and healthy and contribute to the community.
This is one of several Corporate/M&A roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply’ button.