- $165000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Blend of commercial finance, operations and people management
• Excellent career prospects and development
Our client is a growing manufacturing and distribution business that provides bespoke products and services into the building construction & infrastructure sectors. Due to expansion they are seeking to bolster their senior leadership team as part of their plans for growth.
You will take ownership for leading a high performing finance team to deliver:
- Engagement and partnership with key stakeholders to effectively deliver the business objectives around growth & return
- Provide of insight into key business drivers
- Full ownership for month-end close, control and reporting
- Budgeting/Forecasting processes
- Annual financial statements and associated filing and taxation requirements
- Provide insights and analysis to key internal business stakeholders
- A continuous improvement culture
- Ownership of other key areas including work health and safety, quality assurance, etc
You should be a qualified accountant (CA/CPA) with relevant experience working within either a manufacturing or engineering company. You will be commercially astute and have proven experience in leading finance teams.
An attractive and competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Chris Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org - 02 9195 2901