- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
- 4 Partner firm based in Footscray
- Beautiful modern offices with free parking
- Diverse portfolio of clients up to $80mil annual turnover
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded firm based in Footscray, who provide their clients with the highest level of service. With the majority of the compliance work being outsourced to their overseas firm, accountants in this firm provide their clients with the highest level of advisory and value ad services. This firm encourages their accountants to get out and meet their clients onsite, helping to really understand their clients’ needs.
The culture at this firm is extremely sociable and team orientated, where staff enjoy 6 official functions for the year, as well as many unofficial outings organised by the social committee. This firm has excellent training and career development, as displayed by 2 associate partners, who began at the firm as graduates.
In your role, you will assist the manager in mentoring and supervising junior staff, while managing your own portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax planning, cashflow and forecasting
- Managing your own portfolio if clients
- Running your own client meetings
- Assist the manager with mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience running your own client meetings
- Work effectively in a team
- Experience mentoring and reviewing junior staff
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.