- $12500 - $145000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Senior Projects role reporting to the General Manager
• End to end project manageent and engineering experience
The client is a food manufacturing organisation in the South West wth very exciting growth plans for the year ahead. As a result of business growth the client requires a Lead Project Engineer to manage end to end CAPEX Projects wih some travel to the group locations.
Reporting to the General Manager of the business the Senior Project Engineer will handle the end to end managment of CAPEX projects. The role will include:
- Reverse engineering and process flow work with existing machinery to enable further volume and line expansion
- Specification, sourcing and installation of new equipment in line with business requirements
- Hands on training provision regarding the effective up keep of site plant equipment
- Group wide work and knowledge sharing around best practice
This role will be varied and challenging and will suit a lead project engineer/ manager with strategic ability yet a hands on approach.
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a proven Project Engineer/ Manager with a depth of understanding around FMCG Equipment, installation and maintenance. You will be able to specify CAPEX in line with business requirements, lead installation projects and also have extensie exposure to factory layouts, reverse engineering and improvement projects. Your experience will be complemented with A Degree in arelated Engineering discipline and understand of Six Sigma methodologies.
In return you will be joining a business with very exciting plans, high levels of investment and a varied work load which is experiencing tremendous growth.
Circa $140,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381