- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 5 Partner, 40 staff firm based in the CBD
- Enviable client base with turnovers up to $100mil annual turnover
- Have your business advisory skills developed
FutureYou is partnering with one of the most established boutique firms in Melbourne CBD. This firm provides industry leading training both internally and externally for their accountants. Your new firm has outstanding staff retention, with a lot of the senior staff within the firm beginning as juniors. You will have excellent opportunities to progress and develop your career internally with strong mentors within the firm.
The culture within the firm is professional but down to earth. Partners in this firm work closely with the accountants in their teams, offering plenty of support and training. The teams are very close knit, with the firm also offering flexible working hours for its staff. This firm has a strong belief that happy workers are productive workers.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $100mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts, partnerships, individuals and self-managed super funds
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Liaising with clients and the ATO
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.