- Sydney C B D
- $70000 - $80000 per annum, Benefits: Lucrative earning potential
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- Boutique property investment advisory
- Suit those who have sold into accountants or mortgage brokers
- Interested in property & investment?
FutureYou have partnered with a boutique property investment consultancy who provide a bespoke solution to clients across the residential, commercial and development sectors of the property market. This Sydney based organization are going through a period of growth and are looking to add a BDM to their team to continue to drive sustainable financial growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager is primarily tasked with developing and managing new referral partners across the Accounting, Mortgage Broker and Financial Planning channels. This is a consultative and autonomous new business focused role which will require the successful candidate to be skilled in prospecting for business, solution selling and closing the sale.
The successful candidate will have a sales background where you were selling into and have an existing network of accountants, mortgage brokers or financial planners. Some sectors you may have been working in could be mortgage broking, accounting or financial software, mortgage aggregators or sales for a bank or insurer. You will also meet the following criteria:
- An interest or passion for property investment and development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Well-developed prospecting skills and influencing skills
- Profient and active on LinkedIn
- Confident in your approach and thrive on speaking to people and driving conversations
- Self-starter who can work individually but also fit into the bigger team
- Degree in a business related field is preferred
On offer to the successful candidate will be a competitive salary package inclusive of base salary, superannuation and commissions. The successful candidate will be provided many opportunities for professional development and personal growth. An autonomous and entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be part of a smart and enthusiastic team is also on offer.