- $150000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Global market leader and employer of choice
• Drive change as part of dynamic global sourcing team
About the Company
This organisation is a major player in its global markets and is well positioned for ongoing success in established and emerging markets. With operations in nearly one hundred countries, this business is a significant employer in Australia and is recognised for its forward thinking commercial approach and commitment to best-in-class procurement initiatives.
About the Role
As Category Manager you will take responsibility for the drafting and execution of a category savings strategy working across a diverse and significant portfolio of spend including IT, Telco, Travel and Labour Hire. Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement you will have a highly visible remit to drive outcomes and deliver value. A number of strategic categories will leverage spend at a global level, and as such, you will sit on the global panel to optimise outcomes and wins.
The successful applicant will have a track-record of success delivering savings and influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organisation. Your proactive, insightful and proven category approach will generate credibility and ensure success. You will be comfortable dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders and working collaboratively with the Global Sourcing Team to coordinate major strategic initiatives.
What's on Offer
- Generous base salary to reflect the importance of the role and size of spend is available.
- Enhanced company superannuation contributions
- Bonus scheme
How to Apply
- Please forward your CV to Christian Bloomfield using the link provided.
- Subsequent enquiries please call 0432 929-983