- Job Type
- 2 months ago
$60,000 - $75000 package
- Be part of a Top 50 super performing firm which promotes a very friendly culture
- Access to soft skills training as well as technical training
- Extensive staff training schedule encouraged at all stages of development
- Exposure to top quality clients with a very strong presence
- Award winning firm
- Modern offices, amazing views and the most up to date technology
An exciting opportunity for a senior accountant to join an established 5 partner Chartered Accountancy firm in North Sydney. This company has come a long way over the years and has maintained high quality relationships with long term clients who have been with the company for decades.
This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic professional with a desire to expand their knowledge in multiple areas of accounting and tax.
The firm is known for their unique quality of service to their accounting services and dedication to personal client relationships. The work at the firm is varied and challenging, with clients' needs ranging from tax compliance, self-managed superannuation advisory to business advisory to commercial support for a range of clients in a wide variety of industries. They have a very friendly and professional culture in which they want everyone to progress within the firm.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSFs.
- BAS, FBT GST, returns
- Monthly accounts management including balance sheet reconciliations, accounts payable, intercompany loan accounts, bank reconciliation and payment processing
- Working independently on small to medium assignments and assisting senior team members with large assignments
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Advising on investment strategies for Clients
- Liaising with clients and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, such as the ATO, ASIC and Auditors
- Degree qualified in Accounting (undergraduate is considered)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting Public Practice
- CA qualified
- Good knowledge of income tax, GST and accounting standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Xero & MYOB experience
- Division 7A experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Learn from the best – Strong Academically Professional Team
- Career Development and progression into senior roles
- Opportunity to work on a broad and complex client base
- Supportive working culture
- After Work Friday Drinks – Sociable Friendly Environment – Love football tournaments and baking contests.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com