- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
- Leadership role mentoring junior lawyers
- Highly regarded specialist insurance firm
Receipts of both ‘Best law firm’ and ‘Insurance law firm of the year’ awards plus numerous others, this firm has over 100 lawyers dedicated to servicing its extensive list of national and international insurers as well as public and private sector corporations.
They practise across the various commercial lines of insurance. They are particularly skilled at resolving disputes within the: property, general liability, financial, and professional lines of insurance business. In recent years they have acted in some of the largest, most important matters arising out of these key practice areas.
In this role, you will work on a wide range of PPL, Property Damage and Personal Injury matters whilst working with other Senior lawyers and mentoring juniors. You will be expected to manage your own matters, under the partner's supervision, and will be exposed to a high level of client contact and challenging work.
- 6yrs+ of PAE experience
- Strong legal research and drafting skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Superior organisational skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and concern for quality
- A hard working and dedicated approach to your practice
This working environment is professional, yet social and relaxed. They also have an 'open door' policy, which ensures all staff has access at all times.
Don’t miss your chance to work with the very best in a role that will truly utilise your strong analytical thinking and communication skills.
This is one of several Insurance roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply' button.