- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
Our client is a national firm with a thriving insurance practice. Due to continued growth and an influx of new work, a new role has been created for a medical negligence lawyer (ideally with a defendant insurance background) to join their insurance division acting for insurers, medico-legal experts/specialists and public sector clients.
Working with two partners well known for their expertise in this field, you will advise on a range of medical malpractice, coronial inquests & health litigation matters.
You will be:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ PAE from a well-regarded top/mid-tier litigation or insurance practice doing medical negligence work.
- Prior experience in coronial inquests acting for public hospitals is desirable.
- Handling a busy caseload of files, initially under close supervision with a view to working autonomously as you develop into the role.
- Strong time management, drafting & prioritisation skills.
- Possess excellent academics.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Competitive salary package
- High-level work at a national brand
- Hands on training, support & development
- Great working culture & promotional prospects
If you are interested in working in a genuinely supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career as a lawyer in a leading practice.