- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Complete autonomy over an enviable client base
- Clear career progression to Partnership
- Carparking onsite and close to transport
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded firm based in Footscray, who provide their clients with the highest level of service. Your new firm has been established for over 60 years, with a diverse base of long-standing clients. Our client allows their accountants to have full autonomy over their client base, encouraging them to be hands on with their business needs and advisory.
The culture at this firm is extremely sociable and team orientated, where staff enjoy 6 official functions for the year, as well as many unofficial outings organised by the social committee. This firm has excellent training and career development, as displayed by 2 associate partners, who began at the firm as graduates.
Working closely with the Partners, you will use your high-level taxation knowledge to provide tax advice, acute insights and bigger picture perspectives, to assist your clients make informed choices and deal with complex tax issues.
- Providing high-end tax advice to clients, mainly family owned businesses.
- Develop relationships with clients to gain an understanding of their businesses and to identify potential opportunities.
- Produce well researched tax opinions
- With the appropriate engagement from Partners and staff, develop opportunities for new products and services.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- Legal or commerce degree qualified, with a post Grad qualification in taxation, such as a Masters of Taxation.
- CPA or CA qualified
- A minimum of 10 years’ tax experience within a public practice firm.
- Excellent depth of taxation knowledge
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills.
- Have a high level of commercial acumen, analytical skills and be solutions focused.
- Exceptional communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Motivated, a strong capacity to work autonomously and with demonstrated organisational & time management skills.
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.