- Melbourne C B D
- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
- Private Health Insurance
- Major Digital Transformation
- Senior Leadership Position
Our client, a major health insurance provider is currently undertaking a major digital transformation across their core business platforms to help position the organisation for future business growth and flexibility to respond to both consumer, market and regulatory change.
- Responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of a new PHI platform.
- Managing the platform transformation program budget, reporting on fund allocation and capitalising on the benefit realisation opportunities identified
- Managing the delivery of multiple streams of the transformation program within the agreed time frames and success criteria
- Develop and implement strategy for the project team, including a robust risk mitigation plan, performance framework and effective communication plan to the Executive Team and the Board
- Provide subject matter expertise and leading-edge thinking on trends, methodologies, tools and techniques
- Proactively manage and monitor the agreed standards, process and regulations
- Drive a coordinated approach across the transformation project to ensure integrity of the overall design
- Successful track record migrating from legacy systems, preferably from the financial services sector, awareness of APRA requirements and managing enterprise wide transformation and change programs
- Extensive experience in program and project management and delivery of multiple projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with well developed stakeholder engagement experience
- Extensive knowledge of PHI industry
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in Contract and Vendor Management
- Change Management Framework Development experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior change and transformation expert to join a first class management team at the inception of a major digital transformation program.