- Brisbane Adelaide Street
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
Our client is a top-tier, global practice with a strong national litigation team. Due to an influx of work involving two major class actions, new contract positions have been created for mid-level commercial litigators to become involved in the 2nd stage of disclosure and high-level document review. You will have the skills and confidence to make calls against multiple types of complex privilege.
Although the bulk of the work will be done in Canberra, there is scope for the role to be based out of Sydney or Brisbane with occasional travel to Canberra, as required.
The work is of a complex and sensitive nature and will require government security clearance.
You will be:
- A driven and energetic litigator with a minimum of 2-5 years’ PAE from a well-regarded top/mid-tier litigation or class actions practice.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment relatively autonomously.
- Strong time management, document review & prioritisation skills.
- Possess excellent academics & a strong eye for detail.
- Have attained government security clearance given the sensitive nature of the work.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Competitive salary package
- High-level work at a global brand
- Opportunity for interstate travel.
If you are interested in joining a global practice & undertake high level class actions work, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career as a lawyer in a leading litigation division.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.