- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
Well established e-commerce business with strong technologies and teams in place. This organisation is part of a global brand that is now looking to continue building out internal capabilities for their customer first objectives. Truly agile operations and a business culture that rewards and appreciates staff.
This is a lead role that will sit a newly created team where you will contribute as the SME and work with product and engineering teams to understand challenges and contribute UX solutions. You will work across multiple stakeholders and deliver end to end experiences from ideation to implementation.
- Deliver high-quality usable and accessible user experiences
- Develop UI models, personas, storyboards etc.
- Understand user pain points, contribute to workshops and user research (when needed)
- Create multiple concepts and prototypes including visual design and interaction flows
- Iterate on and deliver high quality product designs with an eye on technical implementation constraints
You have a solid background 'on the tools' using prototyping software with a number of years demonstrated experience working across commercial UX projects. With a data first approach, you have the proven ability to run customer workshops, develop A/B test (with analytics manger) work with customers and internal stakeholders taking in all elements to develop a UX design. You can confidently plan, roadmap and communicate testing initiates across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- You lead with best practices for information architecture (IA) and interaction design (IxD), user-centered design, as well as UX principles and techniques.
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex web and mobile applications.
- Experience with design and wire-framing tools (Axure, Sketch, iRise, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Webflow, Zeplin etc.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Alyce O’Brien 0429 444 908