- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Newly created manager role
• Eastern Suburbs
• Potential partnership opportunity
FutureYou are currently partnering with an excellent and growing 6 firm in the Eastern Suburbs. This position has been newly created today due to growth. Specializing in business advisory, audit, SMSF and financial planning, they pride themselves on providing holistic services to their clients.
Located close to public transport and parking it is easily accessible and with great cafes and restaurants just out side the door for team/client meetings.
culturally they are second to none with Partners that value and take on board suggestions from their team on how the business can improve. They push diversity and reward the hard work provided by the employees with fun days out and lunches out at random.
As a Manager / Senior Manager you will be responsible for managing a range of client engagements, in a role which involves extensive client contact, staff training and development, and liaising with third parties. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Valuations, including valuations for taxation (stamp duty and CGT), mergers and acquisitions (including purchase price allocation) and litigation support;
- Acquisition due diligence;
- Preparation of Independent Expert's Reports for ASIC and ASX purposes;
- Preparation of Investigating Accountant's Reports;
- Financial modelling and forecasting;
- Preparation of Expert Witness Reports for litigation purposes; and
- Lead advisory sell-side and buy-side M&A engagements.
In order to be successful for this role you will;
- Proven ability in managing workflow and willingness to coach and engage a vibrant team of accountants to deliver the very best outcomes for our clients and our business along with proactive organisation
- High level of tax knowledge and be able to translate this knowledge to client outcomes
- Ability to demonstrate capability in areas such as business restructuring, tax planning and research, benchmarking and cash flow analysis
- Display a strong business acumen
- Confidence in interacting with clients and developing relationships
- A strong work ethic which enables you to deliver A1 service to clients
- CA qualified (essential) with 8+ years experience in a chartered environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A keen interest and proven experience in implementing technological and cloud based solutions
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or for a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted