- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
- 12-month maternity fixed term contract within Sydney CBD location
- Rewarding, inspiring and challenging opportunity
- $110k - $130k package + attractive benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced Talent Partner to join a Professional Services organisation based in Sydney CBD. This role will assist in the development and implementation of best practice programs and provision of advice to managers regarding talent acquisition, talent management, performance management, retention, career progression, inclusion and diversity, and organisation design and job design. The role partners with all levels of management to ensure that business needs are met whilst having regard to established policies and procedures. The role will be required to continually monitor and make recommendations for refining, adapting and improving
procedures so that the delivery of services is more effective and efficient. The Head of Talent and General Manager, People & Culture are available to provide advice however the role is expected to make recommendations on decisions to be made and offer solutions to employment related issues affecting the organisation.
- Partnering and building strong relationships with management to find solutions regarding workforce planning and talent management
- Collaborating with senior management adhere to established policies and guidelines while assisting them in meeting operational requirements
- Educating management on the APRA talent processes in an environment of ongoing technological advancements and introduction of new selection tools and in line with APRAs inclusion and diversity strategy
- Coordinating talent acquisition activity while researching and identifying alternative talent and selection methods and maintaining up to date knowledge of industry talent and remuneration patterns
- Meeting talent acquisition and resourcing needs and improving retention in an environment of relatively tight market constraints with a high level of competition for talented staff.
- Understanding internal talent and capabilities within the organisation to assist in facilitating resourcing needs and demands.
- Proactively sourcing a strong talent pipeline in alignment with the resourcing needs of the business.
- Balancing the demands of all business units at APRA, where each have different timeframes, deliverables, development and staffing needs.
- Flexibility to handle multiple requests for assistance and projects across the P&C Branch.
- Knowledge and experience in talent acquisition business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience partnering with management on talent considerations and influencing outcomes
- Substantial skills and proven capacity to implement a range of P&C strategies, programs and initiatives
- Proven experience in the development of a range of HR systems that support business and organisational development
- Ability to effectively work with a diverse range of people, at all levels of the organization
- Communication skills to handle staffing and development issues sensitively
- Organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a difficult management environment
- Assertiveness and negotiation skills in dealing with senior management and ensuring adherence to guidelines and policies, as well as liaising with external providers
- Tertiary qualifications in a human resources discipline
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with Executive Management and other key stakeholders to create people and culture solutions for their teams. In addition, develop a strong profile, network and relationships across each business unit and the broader organisation to become a trusted business advisor.
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Sabrina Abawi in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2952.