- $150000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Possible Permanent role
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• 6-12 Month Contract role; possible Permanent on successful completion
• Lead and inspire the Category Management Team
• Directly report to the CPO with high profile exposure to stakeholders
About the Organisation
This well known organisation has an impressive brand profile and reputation for excellence achieved both nationally and overseas. It is looking to combine its positive, forward thinking mindset with an ongoing program of capital investment. With a diverse and extensive range of procurement spend categories, servicing multiple locations and a dynamic, innovative approach combined with an excellent service offering to its customers, this organisation is confidently positioned for further success.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement, you will take responsibility for drafting and executing a strategic plan to deliver significant category savings across a uniquely diverse range of goods and services. In addition, you will inspire and lead the existing category management and sourcing team to deliver ongoing, measurable successes. As a direct report to the Head of Procurement you will have a high level exposure to the Executive Team and you will support the leadership by ensuring that you attain optimal wins and best in class outcomes.
About the Applicant
The successful candidate will have a resume that clearly demonstrates experience in developing a positive team culture and leveraging an impressive track-record of success in securing category wins and savings. In addition to your leadership and category management excellence you will be comfortable engaging with the Executive Leadership Team and providing value-add commentary and insights to assist with their decision making and strategic planning. You will have experience managing a wide range of categories of spend; however indirects as well as exposure to sizeable projects, capital works, construction & fitout and professional services as well as experience working as part of a fast moving project team with a Contracts Management skillset would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- This position will be appointed on a 6-12 month basis on a daily rate.
- On successful completion of your contract there may be the opportunity to join as a permanent employee.
How to Apply...
- Please forward your CV to Christian Bloomfield at FutureYou using the link provided in the first instance.
- Subsequent enquiries please call 0432 929-983.