- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Collaborative & supportive working environment
• Excellent benefits
A well established, international firm with offices throughout Australia are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their banking & finance team in Melbourne CBD. This firm offer a dynamic, friendly and professional work environment, they have a passion for the industry and pride themselves on the service they provide to their prestigious client base.
You should be an experienced and professional Legal Secretary with Banking & Finance experience. You will be providing support and assistance to multiple authors, including Partner level, with day-to-day Secretarial and Administrative support.
You will also be responsible for:
- Initial file searches and associated general client queries
- Arranging and instructing agents to attend settlements
- Post settlement assistance
- Reviewing executed security documentation
- Opening, maintaining & closing files
- Monthly client reporting
- Billing and attending to client billing queries
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive and have strong attention to detail.
- Be flexible and adaptable, proactive and able to work unsupervised
- Have intermediate-advanced computer skills across the Microsoft suite, in particular Word
- Proficiency using financial accounting, electronic billing and document management systems (Aderant Expert, Filesite and PEXA preferred)
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional, well known firm who offer an excellent working environment, and offer fantastic employee benefits.
For further information, please apply via the link below, or contact Gary France on 03 8547 1370