- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
$60,000 - $70,000 package
Accounting, Business Services & Advisory
- Modern offices with all the latest cloud-based software
- Close knit team with lots of opportunity for social events and drinks
- Excellent growth prospects and professional developmentwhile you are studying as well as paid study leave to help you with your exams
My client is a mid-tier business advisory and accountancy firm located in the heart of Sydney CBD. They pride themselves on a being small enough to help you grow and reach your individual goals but also big enough to challenge you with Interesting and diverse clients. This firm has quality and diverse clients varying from SMEs right through to multi nationals.
They place importance on client relationships and therefore you will have lots of opportunities to build relationships with the client base.
As a Junior Advisor you will have the opportunity to work with experienced and approachable professionals who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
- Join the Business Services teamas a junior accountant
- Prepare work papers and tax returns for individuals and companies.
- Client contact: phone, email and face to face
- Prepare monthly accounts and lodge monthly & quarterly BAS returns.
- Opportunity to assist with research for advisory projects
- Be in your 2nd/3rd year of University in 2019 OR
- Recently completed a degree in business or accounting
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong eye for detail and the ability to think outside the square and be solution focused
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to working as part of a team and delivering high quality client service
- The firm promote on performance and provide ongoing support for CA studieswith access to regular training with various internal and external training programs to build both technical and soft skills.
- Support for your university studies, 1/2 day paid leave per week to attend university, paid study leave for final exams and a generous text book allowance OR
- CA support including 3 days off per module and the opportunity for further unpaid leave
- Enjoy mentoring opportunities from partners and senior managers
- Challenging and interesting work with clients ranging from ASX listed companies to complex Australian family businesses
- A mentor to help you learn the ropes from day one
- Social and professional work environments with regular social events and activities to reward the staff
For more information or a confidential conversation please contact Riona Canavan 0431085399