- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Legal team management opportunity
- Interesting, high volume and complex projects
- Develop your project and change management skillset
ALT is a fully-integrated and integral part of this firms international network, they offer innovative, market-leading solutions in respect of high-volume, document-intensive legal work. By combining cutting-edge technology with legal expertise, they have created a cost-competitive, bespoke offering which is tailored to their clients' requirements.
- Conducting legal work on commercial litigation/dispute resolution matters.
- Supervising, mentoring and quality reviewing the work Legal Analysts where necessary.
- Supporting the Head of Litigation Australia and the Managers to manage the day to day running of matters, including direct contact with internal/external clients.
- Assisting with pricing/fee estimates (at the outset of a matter) and managing costs and billing over the course of that matter.
- Working with other Managers to resource individual matters, to ensure a quality work product is delivered on time.
- Assisting with client proposals, pitches or any other relevant business development initiatives.
- Being an influencer of legal change/innovation – to explore and challenge the way HSF (and the legal industry) designs and delivers legal and technology services, processes and solutions to clients.
What you need:
- 5 + years PAE with significant time spent in a litigation team.
- Strong foundation legal skills, including drafting, writing, negotiating and project management.
- Leadership, teamwork and communication skills and well-developed commercial acumen.
- Good understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency; and ability to help manage costs and budget.
- Prior experience of supervising more junior solicitors or legal staff and the desire to further develop leadership and project management skillset.
- A high level of confidentiality with an ability to problem solve and handle difficult situations.
For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.