- $85000 - $95000 per annum, Benefits: + Super + 10% Bonus
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Food Manufacturer delivering to major names
• Multi Line, 24/6 operation, Production Manager role
• Team of 40 staff, Monday to Friday working, Cultural change focus on engagement
Based in the Bankstown area the client is a multi line composite food manufacturing operation delivering into retailers and restaurants. With a major focus on transformation the client requires an engaging Production Manager with extensive experience of employee engagement and management through change.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager the Production Line Manager will run production operations across two shifts and 4 lines. With circa 10 staff per line in a semi automated environment the Production Line Manager will:
- Manage performance, productivity, labour planning and output covering a team of 50 staff
- Be responsible for all first line discipline with a heavy focus on training and development and employee engagement
- Identify areas for improvement and form project teams to tackle Wasteage on site
- Work with the Plant Manager to identify OEE improvement programs ane encourage a safe working environment for the teams
Your proven experience as a Shift/ Production Manager will be gained from within the Food Manufacturing space and will cover multiple lines. Your experience will ideally be complemented by a Degree in an engineering subject and you will be able to evidence significant achievements with regards to Continupus Improvement, Safe Working and staff engagement. Please note you must have valid working rights as the client is unable to sponsor for this role.
$85,000- $95,000 + 10% Bonus + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381