- $32 - $40 per hour
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Immediate start
• 3 month contract
An large international property and infrastructure group operating in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas. They work across all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence, building and resources infrastructure.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Providing high level support to a Director
- Diary management, email correspondence, booking of meetings, travel coordination and catering
- Minute taking and agenda preparation
- General administrative tasks; scanning, filing and reporting
- Internal and external stakeholder management
As an Executive Assistant, you will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in dealing with stakeholders from all levels. Strong attention to detail, highly professional, quick thinker with a can do attitude. Experience with Ms Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371