- $68000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Immediate start available
- Fantastic central location
- Opportunity for development
FutureYou have partnered with a global, leading brand in the recruitment of their new Payroll Officer to join their team. They are a household known name that rarely occur turnover. They offer opportunities for progression, career development and excellent staff benefits.
This is initially a 6 month contract with view to permanency if you all wish to extend.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Full function processing of approximately 800 employees fortnightly
- Calculating superannuation and tax
- Automatic processing of timesheets using Kronos
- Interpretation of enterprise agreements and awards
- Process improvements
Please ensure you have at least 2 years experience in a full function payroll position.
In return you will receive up to $75,000 package inclusive of superannuation, which will increase after the 6 months. They offer exclusive discounts for staff and a wide range of additional benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this position.