- $45000 - $50000 per annum, Benefits: No Weekends
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
Currently seeking a Receptionist to be located in the Centre Management office of a shopping centre in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Our client is a specialist within all divisions of Commercial and Retail Property, who represent a large variety of private clients both nationally and internationally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General office and reception duties
- Answering all phone calls
- Greet clients and visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure the reception area, kitchens and meeting rooms are kept tidy and well presented
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and couriers as required
- Data Entry
Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 + years of direct experience in Reception in shopping centres, or within a similar area, demonstrate an intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, alongside have experience working with a switchboard.
Attributes that we are seeking:
- Professional presentation
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Strong communication and relationship - building skills
- A demonstrated commitment to providing quality service and work
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player
- Self starter
On offer is a great opportunity for you to take responsibility to manage and provide support withing a centre management office, alongside gain exposure within retail property.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283 / firstname.lastname@example.org