- $43,000 + Superannuation
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Perfect graduate level position
- Purpose led organisation with a difference
- Customer centric role
Scouts Australia NSW is a “not-for-profit, not-for-loss, for people” volunteer organisation run by and for volunteers, and assisted by a small employed (paid) staff. Some 20 000 people, youth and adults, are involved in delivering and experiencing the Scout Youth Program, making Scouts one of the largest youth organisations in Australia outside the formal education system. Scouting’s mission is to contribute to the education of young people through a value system to help build a better world where people are self-fulfilled and play a constructive role in society.
The Member Services Consultant provides frontline customer support/contact to achieve and deliver a high standard of service to both customers and internal partners. Integral to this will be involvement in multi-skilled aspects of the Department and a working knowledge of all its processes and functions.
This role advises Members with respect to day-to-day issues, and all aspects of the membership system, membership administration and regulations, and provides competent administrative support in all of these matters.
- A high level of competence in the use common computer systems, applications and databases
- A high level of interpersonal skill and insight conducive to diplomatic liaison
- A highly organised mindset, with a keen eye for detail
- An innovative and critical-minded approach conducive to proactive problem-solving.
- Good communication (oral, written and listening) and interpersonal skills
- Advanced time and resource management skills with the ability to effectively organise and prioritise workloads.
A salary of $43,000 + Superannuation is on offer for the right candidate looking to make a difference within this purpose led organisation. Based in Olympic Park.