- $120,000 + Superannuation
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
Substantial property portfolio
Strategic leadership role
Your first ‘Head of ‘role
Scouts Australia NSW is a “not-for-profit, not-for-loss, for people” volunteer organisation run by and for volunteers, and assisted by a small employed (paid) staff. Some 20 000 people, youth and adults, are involved in delivering and experiencing the Scout Youth Program, making Scouts one of the largest youth organisations in Australia outside the formal education system. Scouting’s mission is to contribute to the education of young people through a value system to help build a better world where people are self-fulfilled and play a constructive role in society.
The Head of Property is the executive responsible to the CEO for the effective management of 650 properties, with an indicative combined value of over $300 Million. The Head of Property will lead the development and implementation of the Scouts NSW Property Strategy to ensure capital and facilities are positioned appropriately to support the growth of Scouting in NSW into the future. The Head of Property will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to provide strategic leadership and direction in relation to the Scouts NSW asset portfolio.
- Previous experience in managing a property portfolio of a similar size
- Highly effective communications and engagement skills to lead negotiations with Councils, Local Government, the Crown and other key stakeholders.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and tools including:
- Project Plan development and management
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Tertiary qualification in property, law, project management. business or related discipline would be looked upon favourably
A salary of $120,000 + Superannuation is on offer for the right candidate looking to make a difference within this purpose led organisation.