- $60000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
- Mildura location
- Mid Tier firm
- Excellent training and progression
FutureYou are currently partnering with a mid tier firm that has a global network. They are known for delivering quality accounting and advisory services. The firm prides its self on training and development of their staff with excellent processes and procedures in place.
The business and advisory team in Mildura are looking for a motivated senior accountant to join their business advisory team. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work within a very talented high performing team and give you access to some interesting and both established and emerging clients. The training they provide is second to none and will be tailored to your specific needs.
About the Role
Working closely with other senior members of the team you duties will include but not limited to;
- Engage with the leaders of our firm, not just in business advisory
- Continuously develop yourself
- Continuously develop our new graduates and junior accountants
- Mentor and coach junior team members, not just on work flow but on career development and progression
- Manage a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries
- And will be to manage a business, our business, a business focused on our people and our clients!
- Ownership qualities and the ability to successful manage workflow and junior accountants
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Strong technical skills including knowledge of income tax, company tax, CGT, FBT, trusts, Division 7a, management accounting and reporting
- Experience in preparing financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships
- Strong Excel, MYOB and Xero skills including payroll
- Ability to complete and supervise an engagement involving multiple entities and various structures from beginning to end
- Experienced in a broad range of tax, accounting and business matters such as Proficient at providing constructive feedback to junior team members following comprehensive reviews of client engagements
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.