- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Building Products Manufacturer with multiple ANZ sites
• Site Operations Manager role with a focus on advanced manufacturing techniques
• Reporting to GM Operations (Australia)
Backed by a large, market leading parent company, the site in Western Sydney has 3 factories under one roof. The client manufacture a very fast moving, made to order building product, delivered into home builders and commercial projects. With a focus on quality and speed the client is a true market leader.
Reporting to the GM Operations (Australia) the Site Operations Manager will hold full control over manufacturing operations on site. With a team of 4 supervisors and a team of 50 the Operations Manager will be responsible for the full production scorecard as well as all first line management and discipline at this 24/6 operating factory. Specifically the Site Operations Manager will:
- Lead, motivate and report against the team of 50 staff, managing them through the shift leader strcuture
- Report against daily, weekly and monthly targets and metrics explaining variance to plan
- Lead and project manage improvement teams to enhance and improve and the site flow and lay out
- Creat a single piece flow process on site to enhance productitvity
- You will champion safe working and identify opportunities for increasing output on site
Acting as Site Operations Manager you will have control over this exciting, fast paced and challenging factory where orders and priorities change daily! Your focus on people will be wihtout doubt as will the attention you pay to operational improvements.
To be successful in applying for this role you must have the following experiences as well as full Australian working rights:
- A Degree in an Engineering led subject and exposure to modern manufacturing techniques
- Experience gained from a fast moving made to order environment (ideally consumer durables or building products/ metals)
- Site Manufacturing Management experience leading a team of at least 40- staff in a made to order environment
Your demonstrable background and achievments within production/ manufacturing management will span improvements in output, reductions in waste and increased OEE levels ona semi automated manufacturing site. Your style will be hands on and you will lead from the front whilst reporting upwards to the County GM.
$120,000- $140,000 + Super annuation
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381