- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Our client is a professional services firm with offices across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. In light of their global footprint, they are regularly instructed to advise both national & international clients on a broad range of large-scale corporate & digital transactions.
Going from strength to strength, our client is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Lawyer/Associate with 2-6 years' PAE & a passion for Digital/Technology work to join a developing and corporate/commercial team of a professional services firm. With an international presence, you will be working with ASX listed companies & international brands on:
- Large-scale mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring transactions;
- A mix of private equity, venture capital, IPOs, takovers, investment funds management & capital raisings;
- Regulatory & corporate governance advisory work, as well as due diligence & general advisory.
- Privacy issues, IT start-ups and technology focused agreements.
- A minimum of 2-6 years PQE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or well-regarded boutique firm or in-house organisation;
- Experience in one or more of the following: M&A, private equity, IPOs & takeovers, regulatory & corporate governance or general corporate commercial advisory.
- A strong interest and experience in international transactions & the digital/TMT space.
- Technically & commercially astute, as well as impressive interpersonally.
In return you will receive the following benefits/perks:
- Above market rate remuneration package;
- Flexible working;
- Strong mentorship from highly-regarded Partners in their field.
- Opportunities for client development & hands on exposure.
- Fast-track career progression.