- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Ideally you will have 2-3 years in Project Management or Fit-Out
- Australia & NZ focused role & opportunity to develop career
- 2 roles available - 5 days per week with some travel required monthly
Due to growth in the Melbourne office an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join the team. Working in the Property team you will be involved in a range of major projects across the residential and/or retail sectors. The work environment is fun and flexible, where you can stretch your wings and explore new passions in a company that champions your goals and lifestyle. Based in a central Melbourne location you will be required to traveling nationally and potentially to New Zealand for projects.
Your responsibilities will see you being involved in projects from concept through to completion. Working as part of team your role will include stakeholder management, managing and developing project briefs, cost management, contract administration, coordinating project resources, and assisting in managing the design process.
- Hold a Bachelor degree
- 2-3 years' related work experience with a project management consultancy or in a client-side internal or Fit-Out
- Ideally have experience in either retail, shopping centres, residential, hotel, & commercial projects etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned international business with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style. An attractive salary package plus bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate.