- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
My client is seeking a Design Coordinator to join their Construction team in Melbourne. In this role, you will be responsible for the pre-construction design development and approval of all new properties and the overall management and innovation of building design standards.
- Provide accurate sketch plans in line with my clients standards for Greenfield sites.
- Review of existing town planning and existing condition drawings to accommodate requirements.
- Preparation and transmittal of briefs and brand standard appendices to external parties.
- Provide design guidance and information to internal stakeholders and external consultants.
- Review, negotiate, track and finalise changes in line with the brief.
- Ensure all drawings are compliant with the brief and documentation.
- Manage peer reviews of services documentation with external consultants.
- Be the primary point of contact for design matters.
- Attendance at monthly design coordination meetings (can be interstate).
- Assist the project management team with handover, FF&E procurement process and construction phase queries.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in an architectural business, with a focus on design management.
- Well-developed and broad understanding of building services and terminology.
- Working knowledge of BCA, town planning requirements, and Australian Standards.
- Experience with residential apartment projects.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with briefing / project managing consultants.
- Good understanding of quality control and acceptable standard of finish.
- An understanding of landlord / tenant obligations in leasing would be an advantage.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned international business, excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure. An attractive salary package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
Consultant: Amy Walker