- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Sydney CBD location
- Great travel opportunities
- Competitive salary + attractive benefits
A leading global Consulting firm are seeking an experienced Project Leader who will be responsible for the delivery of design and construction of internal office projects throughout various offices. Reporting to the APAC Real Estate Design & Project Leader, this role provides end-to-end expert leadership from recommending to managing the implementation of workplace solutions in support of the firm's Real Estate Services objectives.
Working closely with internal clients and external service providers, the role manages solutions that aim to align the work environment and work practices with the firm's business goals and objectives at both site and portfolio levels. The ideal candidate should be well versed with working in the areas of occupancy planning, design, functional program and workplace standards development incorporating both traditional and alternative workplace strategies.
- Works closely with internal clients and external service providers to provide solutions that produce meaningful change, promote innovation and collaboration within the work environment
- Identifies and validates existing organizational requirements and work space needs including utilization, growth forecasting, specialized requirements, head and seat counts and employee requirements at the business and employee level
- Leads management milestones meetings with internal/external team members and project stakeholders.
- Assists internal clients with the implementation of alternative workplace strategies in alignment with corporate and business unit objectives including integrating and managing workplace outcomes with business and financial targets
- Establishing integrated workplace requirements, including supporting the sustainable delivery of change for the business
- Acts as the primary contact and project lead for large and complex design and construction projects
- Provides management and direction to service providers to ensure timely, successful implementation of space & occupancy planning initiatives
- Benchmarks specific metrics to gauge competitiveness in cost, quantity, efficiency, and productivity across the workplace
- Identifies opportunities to reduce occupancy costs and operating costs through alternative workplace strategies
- Develops and maintains project schedule and budget to ensure it is in line with the approved project.
- Provides thought leadership in the area of workplace strategy through knowledge sharing, participation and facilitation to help evolve the workplace, people within it and the technologies used
- Measures and analyzes workplace effectiveness through discussion, site observation, space utilization and benchmarking studies. Identifies work styles, employee and space barriers to productivity and overall attitude towards change
- Creates comprehensive and compelling business case scenarios for change within the workplace. Manages the development of preliminary design concepts, defines program requirements and recommended work settings in combination with strategic portfolio and space analytics. Provides recommendations specific to furniture, technologies and other infrastructure improvements
- Minimum 10 years of experience to include workplace design strategy and project management from a client-side real estate services or corporate real estate within a large Multi-National corporation
- Demonstrated track record and experience in delivering large and diverse projects in both Oceania and ASEAN regions.
- Strong experience managing outsourced service providers in their responsibilities to meet the needs of the project.
- Excellent knowledge in emerging trends and insights with regards to workplace strategy, design, change management and best practices innovative design strategy.
- Influencer with extensive knowledge of alternative workplace strategies and concepts, with the ability to communicate how business needs are changing and how people, places and technologies drive change within the workplace.
- Advanced project management skills; team building skills; negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry best practices and standard procedures, building infrastructure and its affect from a planning perspective.
- Experienced at Senior Management level stakeholder engagement.
- Exceptional influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excels at problem solving and excellent analytical skills.
- Capacity to assess and shift priorities as required in order to ensure deadlines are met
An opportunity to join an inclusive employer who are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Permanent positon based in either Sydney or Melbourne
Competitive salary + attractive benefits
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Sabrina Abawi in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2952.