- Wetherill Park
- $130000 - $165000 per annum, Benefits: One Year Contract
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• FMCG Manufacturing business
• Multi Site Project Management role (CAPEX Definition, project management and installation)
• End To End Project Management role
A mutli site, privately owned food manufacturing operation on the outskirts of Sydney seeks a Project Manager to take on a challenging, high value manufacturing project in 2019.
Reporting in to the General Manager the role holder will be central to a number of exciting developments across the clients sites. Specifically the client is looking for a Project Manager to:
- Reverse Engineering Existing factory layouts across multiple sites
- Run a major equipment transfer process into another site
- Define, specify, install and commission bespoke equipment from sourcing to hand over on site
- Work across the sites to define operator best class training and process
- Champion safe working at all times and ensure SOP's are in place to ensure all sites are run in accordance with the companies focus on safety and employee well being
The existing factory in NSW is expected to move from circa 15 to 23 lines in the next 12 months and this role is essential to ensure a smooth transition
To be successful in applying for this role you will have demonstrable as experience running high value, multi site food projects from definition to installation. You will be Tertiary qualified in a relevant engineering subject and be able to evidence major CAPEX implementations, factory moves and reverse engineering of existing manufacturing facilities layouts.
In return you will take on a high value, business critical role covering mutli-faceted projects for a successful and rapidly growing FMCG manufacturing business.
$135,000- $165,000, Initial 1 year contract
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381