- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Permanent role, Sydney CBD location
A leading business in the rapidly expanding health and sports nutrition field.
As a senior full stack engineer you will,
- Come on board to leading a team of exceptional engineers responsible for delivering web and mobile applications in a B2C perspective
- Be an exceptional individual contributor, passionate about technology and
- writing top quality code.
- Drive the adoption of TDD, Agile and CI/CD as standard.
- Interact effectively with the Marketing and Design team to deliver robust and sophisticated solutions on web and mobile.
- Mentor and train junior developers and foster a great team environment.
- Liaise directly with Directors to manage expectations in a fast paced start-up environment.
- As a leader of the engineering team you will be a vital part of the structure for ensuring we ship, maintain and support high quality projects.
We are looking for full stack developers with the below experience,
- 6+ years’ experience in programming web and mobile projects.
- Must have 3+ years’ commercial experience in ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Min 2+ years’ in React-Native.
- Extensive experience designing and creating REST APIs.
- Expert level knowledge of NoSQL and Relational data stores.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS(Less/Sass).
- Strong knowledge of build and automation tools (docker, gulp, webpack, npm)
- Strong knowledge of testing frameworks JS testing frameworks
- Previous experience managing a team of developers
Competitive salary - AUD 150,000 + super
Start-up lifestyle. The firm believe in following the agile methodology to help bring better products to their consumers. You'll be working with a highly motivated team that believes in and lives this mindset.
Greenfield projects and an opportunity to work with an exceptional group of technologists
Annual team events
If you'd like to find out more about this and other opportunities, please drop me a note and your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org