- $100000 - $120000 per annum, Benefits: Super
- Job Type
- about 3 years ago
- Luxury Beauty & Skincare Company
- Manage Regulatory Affairs function across the business
- CBD Inner suburbs – Attractive salary $100k-$120k + super
Our client is an innovative Beauty and Skincare company that designs, develops, manufactures and supplies luxury products to commercial clients globally. Their range of luxurious products are carefully created with a focus on sustainable practices, reducing environmental impact, equality and respect.
- Manage and mentor the Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Advise on areas for improvement across the business both short and long-term
- Advise the business on Regulatory strategies
- Register cosmetic products according to Sales & Marketing distribution in APAC region
- Act as a key interface between the NPD/Innovation, manufacturing and marketing processes, providing key technical, scientific and regulatory input for product development and compliance ensuring timely product introduction to the market
- Preparation, review & submission of registration applications/dossiers as per country specific regulatory requirements
- Request and review product testing reports from third party laboratories
- Manage requests of documents for international registration purposes i.e. Certificate of Free Sale (CFS) Letter of Authorisation (LOA) etc.
- Preparing stability protocols for cosmetic products
- Manage Registration database and SDS/MSDS database for all products
- Manage registration renewals either directly or via distributors
- Liaise with regulatory/governing bodies and overseas partners during submission and registration process, follow through to approval. Provide status reports to Management
- Reviewing and approving label/packaging claims and advertisements for all products
- Working with cross functional teams in order to deliver projects on time
- Managing the Regulations budget in accordance to the Sales & Marketing distribution strategy
- Advise on improvements in the areas of QC & QA
- Present regulatory risk assessments to the business on project basis
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of regulatory SOPs, procedures and data management
- Degree or qualifications in Pharmacy, Medical or relevant Science related degree
- Strong product knowledge in cosmetic and therapeutic areas
- Exposure to registering products in the EU, USA, Asia and Pacific markets
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and regulatory requirements within the skincare/ cosmetic industry
- Proficient MS Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Team player with an agile approach to your work
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks
- Efficient with high attention to detail
Join an innovative Beauty and Skincare company that designs, develops, manufactures and supplies luxury products to commercial clients globally.
Permanent position located in CBD Inner Suburbs
Offering $100,000 - $120,000 + super
Can offer Sponsorship – overseas / visa-restricted applicants welcome to apply!
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.