- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Senior Legal Counsel - Front-End Construction
- Leading Global Organisation
- In-House - Sydney
Our client a leading global organisation is seeking a senior construction/commercial lawyer to join their experienced and established team. The opportunity will be reporting into the General Counsel and Company Secretary. This is a key role within the legal team providing legal support to the business across a wide range of commercial matters including procurement, property & construction and supply chain.
- Reviewing and negotiating proposed contracts.
- Providing the business with front-end advice on integrated infrastructure projects.
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts
- Providing legal advice on company negotiations for acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures
- Analysing and identifying legal risks and implications for the business
- Keeping the business abreast of regulatory and compliance requirements both domestically and internationally.
- Manage and build relationships with external law firms and stakeholders
- Ideally 7+ years PQE gained from a leading private practice firm or in-house organisation
- Experience reviewing and negotiating construction contracts
- Broad ranging commercial contracts experience
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Proven ability to lead and mentor more junior lawyers
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in a dynamic environment, and within a global organisation that is focused on growth. In return it offers a collegiate and flexible team environment working on a variety of matters.
To apply for this opportunity please click the apply now button below or contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.