- $50000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- 8 Partner 40 staff firm based in the South East
- Diverse client base including ‘Cryptotax’
- Clear career progression in a supportive environment
FutureYou is partnering with a well-established 8 partner firm in the East who have a satellite office based in the South Eastern Bayside area. The firm has a warm supportive culture, where the partners exercise an open door policy. The firm specialises in SMEs, as well as having a number of Cryptotax (Bitcoin etc) clients.
This firm believes in progressing and developing their accountants to be completely client facing and enhance their advisory skills. As you develop, you will begin to manage your own portfolio of clients, while also gaining exposure to advisory.
In this role, you will initially be working in a compliance based role, while attending meetings with seniors. As you become more familiar with the processes and the clients, you will be developed into more of an advisory role:
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with a senior
- Providing clients with comprehensive advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.