- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Global innovation leader.
- World renowned brand presence.
- Growing presence in Australian market.
Our client are a customer centric innovative market leader with a global footprint. A strong brand presence and a flair for technological advancement in all products, this keeps our client at the forefront of the competition. Consistently delivering solutions for our customers through engineering expertise over hard sales techniques.
The Supply Chain Analyst position builds strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels and focuses intensely on continually improving customer satisfaction. Working closely with our 3PL partners the Supply Chain analyst provides a critical link between them and multiple internal IT teams. As we evolve and grow our business the position will manage and implement changes to systems which enable growth and before they become critical.
- Deep understanding of core IT systems critical for customer delivery.
- Deep understanding of operations and how the core IT systems enable and effect.
- Troubleshoots day to day technical issues quickly and efficiently.
- Key contact between IT and operational teams in 3PL, AU teams and internationally.
- Enables communication and collaboration between multiple teams to deliver solutions.
- Prioritizes business requirements and communicates plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Leads local implementation of global roll outs projects as required, aligning client with suppliers.
- Key point of contact during critical periods (e.g. NPD launches) to ensure system availability.
- Finds inventive ways to use current capability – thinks laterally to get to a solution.
- Translates business requirements into systems solutions and drives implementation.
- Enables business to execute short term spikes in volume flawlessly (e.g. Christmas, month ends)
- Develops and owns crisis management plan focused on customer continuity.
- Builds and maintains backup and fail safe systems and processes.
- 5 years in multinational, matrix environment
- Supply Chain/Technology background
- Project management leadership
- SAP and Warehouse Management Systems
- E-commerce and direct to customer sales
- Data gathering and interpretation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking ability
- Strong problem solving capacity
- Influencing and stakeholder management
This opportunity offers the chance to join a highly successful and high performing organization during a period of growth and expansion.
Mob - 0421 451 709
Dir - 02 9195 2385