- Caulfield North
- $60000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- 3 partner firm based in Caulfield North
- Extremely friendly office culture with low turnover
- Direct exposure to clients and business advisory
FutureYou is partnering with a firm that has an excellent client base from a variety of industries. Accountants in this firm are given full autonomy over their work. This firm will help you develop your advisory and client facing skills, with a lot of their clients being long standing with the firm.
Partners within the firm are very approachable, with each one looking after one of the 3 Business Services teams. You will work closely with the partners, with solid mentoring and training where required. This firm also promotes flexible hours, and has plenty of spaces for parking.
In your role, you will work closely with the partner on clients up to $30mil annual turnover.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Running client meetings and providing comprehensive advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work effectively in a team
- Experience providing comprehensive advisory, and running client meetings
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.