- Erskine Park
- $135000 - $165000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Major name in FMCG Manufacturing with multiple sites across Australia
• Full engineering control for a site about to receive major Capital investment in 2019
• Role reporting directly to Plant Manager, budgetary control of $4m budget
The client is a multi site manufacturing operation boasting industry leading quality and levels of investment in their highly automated plants. As a result of an internal move the client is seeking a talented Engineering Manager to drive improvement projects, multi skill the department and autonomously run all reactive and TPM engineering.
Reporting directly to the Plant Director this role is all encompassing across all maintenance and engineering functions on site. Requiring a hands on approach and a strategic mind this is a challenging role due to the age of some of the equipment on site. Not only will you and your team be able to extract value from the existing equipment on site you will be challenged to project manage what is likely to be a large scale CAPEX investment during 2016. Specifically the role will invole:
- Management of an initial $4m maintenance budget and team of 12 (covering both reactive and breakdown maintenance)
- Project leadership of CAPEX investment and TPM implementation
- Management, maintenance and improvement of the site CMMS System
- Formation and leadership of project improvement and waste removal teams
- Driving a world class maintenance function and champioining a safe working culture on site
- Working closely with the Production Manager to improve OEE levels and reduce waste
This is a hugely challenging role with significant investment planned for the site. The initial responsibility however will be on driving improvements from the already exisiting site equipment in conjunction with the site Plant Manager. Going into 2019 you wil be exposed to the project management (definining and implementing) of large scale CAPEX projects.
Your demonstrated experience will be of creating, driving and enhancing a preventatitve maintenance function. Your FMCG based Engineering Management experience will include the ownership anbd management of a multi million dollar budget and large multi skilled engineering team (fitters, electricians, robotics). Your role as Engineering Manager will have been held within food, pharmaceutical or complex high volume processing of consumer goods. Your experience will be underpinned with demonstrable achievements relating to OEE improvement, waste reduction, training and development of teams, and, will be complimented by a Tertiary qualification in an Engineering related subject.
$135,000- $165,000 (inclusive of Super) + Bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381